On Saturday 1st July, Garenne Interiors took part in the annual Round the Island Race, a one-day yacht race around the Isle of Wight and one of the world's biggest yacht races.
Supporting the fantastic Royal Marsden charity, we achieved 13th place in their group and 374th out of the fleet of circa 1400 yachts.
Garenne Interiors crew of 12 was made up of fellow construction professionals and consisted the following consultants and clients:
- Tim Wheeldon; Zeal Projects
- Steve Carle & Freddie Evans; IDL Architects
- Julian Kent & Graham Allcock; Faithful & Gould
- Adam Mursal;Tower8
- Steve Lacey; Gleeds
- Alan Hutchinson; Ennismore Capital
- David Nelson; Nelson Project Management
- Ben Foran & Peter Kilby; Garenne Interiors
- Marko James; Skipper