Garenne Interiors have successfully completed the Category B fit out of the JT Global office in Croydon which was handed over to a delighted client at the start of July. The £300,000 Design and Build contract was completed over 10 weeks and involved the installation of a boardroom, meeting rooms, an open office space, basement comms room, kitchen and break out area, along with all M&E alterations, fixtures, fittings and finishes. The smooth handover transition allowed the clients team to move into their new premises with minimal impact on their core business activities.
JT Global - Croydon
- The Right Team for The Future
- Another Barbican Project for Garenne Interiors
- A new refurbishment project for Garenne Interiors at The Ace Hotel
- Garenne Interiors start Whitefriars Phase 2 for City of London
- Garenne Interiors looking for more good people
- Garenne wins Wentworth Tennis and Health Club refurbishment