Garenne Interiors are please to announce the successful completion of their project at 21 Whitefriars Street. The 12 week design and build refurbishment of the 3rd floor office facilities to CAT B including a new reception, was carried out for the City of London. This is the second project carried out by Garenne Interiors for the City of London in the past year. It follows on from the team's successful refurbishment of conference facilities at the Barbican.
Successful Completion of Whitefriars Street Project
- Garenne refurbish The Barbican Arts Centre Green Room
- The Right Team for The Future
- Another Barbican Project for Garenne Interiors
- A new refurbishment project for Garenne Interiors at The Ace Hotel
- Garenne Interiors start Whitefriars Phase 2 for City of London
- Garenne Interiors looking for more good people